Слепая печать:
  Championship-Ru
  Championship-En
Список форумов urikor.net urikor.net
Все о слепой машинописи и клавиатурных тренажерах

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Suggestions
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 04, 2006 4:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Suggestions Ответить с цитатой

First of all I would like to thank Urikor for this cool typing script and typing championship.. I really like typing and things like this... typing championship are really really scarce on the internet. You could count them on the fingers of your one hand Smile
I've opened this topic for some suggestions that I encourage you to add your opinion.
My first suggestion would be to have more competitors in the championship.. The number of participants is rather small and it's no fun where there is no competition. Of course I'm not the fastest around but it sure would be more fun to have some more dozens of participants so I encourage more spaming with the link of this site Smile)) I'll try myself to gather some more but I would appreciate some help Smile)
My second suggestion would be about the typing script... In my opinion is a good script but it could be better if it would have a restart button next to the pause button or some keyboard shortcut to restart the typing like the Esc key.. it's pretty anoying to close the window and start it again.. it takes little time but it's the psychological comfort that's hurting Smile) Also I would appreciate a key combination for starting the typing. Pushing the Start button with a mouse click causes psychological discomfort and also slows you down (1 second or less but that's not the point Razz)

Greetings to all,
Sensiblu
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 04, 2006 8:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for kind words.
I shall be grateful for popularization of the championship.
In the near future the script will be modernized.
I am sorry for my awful English language. Embarassed Very Happy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 04, 2006 11:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Suggestions Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):
Also I would appreciate a key combination for starting the typing. Pushing the Start button with a mouse click causes psychological discomfort and also slows you down

This script does have a way to use a key instead of mouse click. (There's no announcement about it, though). You focus the START button with TAB key, then press SPACE key.
(I always do this way, mouse click is really annoying ))

Sensiblu писал(а):
The number of participants is rather small and it's no fun where there is no competition.

Sensiblu, you are rather lucky to come just now - in March the number of participants was still less )))
It grows, that's fine.
You are welcome here. Good Luck!

- - -

Sensiblu писал: Хорошо было бы иметь комбинацию клавиш, которой открывать окно с заданием. Щелкать кнопку СТАРТ мышью - это вызывает психологический дискомфорт и замедляет (хотя и незначительно).
Автандилина: Существующий скрипт позволяет использовать клавишу вместо клика мыши. (Только об этом не_объявлено). Клавишей ТАБ поставьте рамку фокуса на кнопку СТАРТ и нажмите клавишу ПРОБЕЛ.
(я всегда так и делаю, щелкать мышью - докука! )).

Sensiblu писал: Участников довольно мало, не_чувствуешь состязательности, это плохо. /И излагает свои предложения, что хочет привлекать новых участников, - но это я опускаю, оно к Юрикору/
Автандилина: Sensiblu, вам еще повезло, что начали участвовать именно теперь. В марте участников было даже меньше )))
Но участников становится больше, вот что радует.
Добро пожаловать. Удачи!
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 4:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The number of participants of the championship has increased by ten persons in one day! Shocked Very Happy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Gem
captain
captain

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 8:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Suggestions Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):
...Also I would appreciate a key combination for starting the typing...
Pressing 'ESC' key allows you to start typing, doesn't it?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 4:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes it does Smile) Thanks for telling me Smile Sorry for acting so noobish Embarassed
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 4:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

By the way... today I've got curious and had a look on the russian championship... it seems it has more info displayed for each player... What does it mean.. one of them seems like the keyboard model? Smile and the other? where it says Stamina+ 10 years+ or things like that... what are those?
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 4:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Also I've noticed that the avatars on the forum don't seem to work.. and I don't think it's my web browser's fault because I've tried already firefox, opera and iexplorer and in neither of them the avatar which I was supposed to select didn't show.. only their name tag and they didn't work even if when I selected one of them.. nothing changed on the current image.. And there is no possibility for choosing a custom avatar like gem or urikor has? hmm..
Sorry for the complaints Sad I don't want to annoy you guys too much but you know I would appreciate if I could choose an avatar... if it's not too much to ask Razz
Dron
Полковник
Полковник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 5:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu, avatars are really broken. That's a bug and it will fe fixed soon. To use your custom avatar just send it to Urikor and it will be assigned to you.
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 6:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):
the russian championship... it seems it has more info displayed for each player... What does it mean.. one of them seems like the keyboard model? :) and the other? where it says Stamina+ 10 years+ or things like that... what are those?

1) Место = Position in the championship of current month
2) Логин = Username
3) Имя = Name
4) Город = City
(often the country indicated here as well; there's no "country" column)

5) Тренажер = software used to learn how to type.
Some participants indicate in here their typing background at all,
and give their opinions on different software, methods and practice - were those useful in their mastering touchtyping, or not. (That's the meaning of + and - )

6) Клавиатура = yes that's Keyboard Model.
It is a newly-made column.
As a whole, tables of the Russian Championship have been expanded not long ago. They are still being expanded and improved.
- Urikor makes permanent improvement according to users remarks and wishes. That's why your opinions are always welcome :)
Tables of the English Championship would be reformed now, in a month or so.

7) Баллы = Result
Rules of how results are estimated - differ from those of English championship.
Every participant gets 1000 points for taking part in every tour.
(Instead of 100 points in the Eng. one).
See also 11)

8) Ср. скорость = Speed
9) Ошибок = Errors

in tour-tables only (not in whole review table) :
----------------------------------------------------------------

10) Аритмия = "Arrythmia"
11) BS = Backspace used, or not used.

There are 2 variants of rules as to using Backspace. Estimation of points differs.
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 8:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OK Smile Thank you for your explanations Smile I was thinking that Stamina is actually Stamina typing tutor Smile Didn't know it's so popular (I've used it too although I didn't learn touch typing on it) Smile Now everything's cristal clear... except for what are the 2 rules for using Backspace.. just curious Razz
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 8:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it's funny that every time I write I've (the short form from I have) it gets replaced by that "peace" gesture Smile)
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 8:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):
it's funny that every time I write I've (the short form from I have) it gets replaced by that "peace" gesture Smile)

That's due to the fact they are automatically interpreted as smiley Smile
You can turn smiley off to avoid it (see four flags beneath when you write a new comment : "Отключить в этом сообщении смайлики").
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 9:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):
what are the 2 rules for using Backspace.. just curious Razz

I'll try to translate here fragments of the Rules ( http://urikor.net/cup/rules.html ) .

Result=1000+(TypingSpeed-(TypingErrors*Penalty)*TextLength/1000 )

with backspace, Penalty = 5 points
no backspace, Penalty = 10 points

if:
TypingSpeed = 150 CPM
TypingErrors = 4
TextLength = 500 characters
then:
with backspace, Result=1000+(150-4*5)*500/1000=1065
no backspace, Result=1000+(150-4*10)*500/1000=1055

with or no backspace, if TypingErrors = 0, then bonus +50 points (as in the English Championship, too).

- - -
Questions, if any, I won't be able to answer )) because I took part in the Russian Championship much earlier in December, the rules were different at the time. There was total veto on backspace. Length of text wasn't taken into account. - So I don't have my own experience in how the result is defined now. It looks rather complicated until one gets to know it by practice, isn't it? Smile
When translating, I paid special attention to copy syntax "(" and ")" exactly.
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 9:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

By the way, it might be useful to inform here about the leagues.
The three leagues exist from February 2006. Before, there was only one russian championship per month.

Each league has its own rules concerning the length and difficulty of texts.

1st level - length 400-600 characters, very simple texts.
For beginners and pupils (who learn with Kordyk online tutor).
In fact, even the most experienced and skilful users do take part in 1st level, too. - To train with short text. - They find it interesting, exciting and useful.
2nd level - length 900-1100, "usual" difficulty.
3rd level - length 1200-1600, "very" difficulty Smile
For "profi". Others do take part, as well. Smile))

Rules concerning points and backspace are the same for all the 3 leagues.
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 9:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Stamina. There are several pages of opinions upon Stamina in the Russian part of the Forum http://urikor.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=422.

Yes, Stamina is very popular with the people visiting here.
Should be extremely useful for speed developing. Not for beginners of course (imho))).

:-) Usually, I use no tutors at all. Except Ежедневочка/DailyTasks just for the English alphabet and numerals, since February 2006. Before that, I was fully pleased with what I had earlier (200-250 CPM in English) - no need to type English :-)
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 11:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

well the russian championship sure seems more thrilling than the english one Smile) maybe i'll learn the russian layout if i have too much spare time.. that should be interesting just like in the good old days when I was trying to pass over 150 cpm Smile)) Just kidding... I'm not that maniac Razz Hmm.. I use Stamina every day to type text composed of random letters. It helps me increase my speed more. I find it very difficult to increase my speed since I've hit 350 cpm. I mean it was a steep increase from my original 150 cpm to 350 cpm (took me 3 months) but after that I didn't practice any more in the tutor which I had used (some program called GS typing tutor... it was pretty good for me although it didn't had such funny texts as Stamina has Smile I did type a lot every day because I used to play a game until 3 weeks ago on IRC.. it's called trivia.. maybe you know what is like.. There are trivial questions posed by an irc bot (lag free bots)and you have to type the answer as fast as possible.. It shows you accurate speed in cps( characters per second) because the answer is usually only one word which is written in a matter of 1-2 seconds. The first answer gets some points the second place less points and there's also the 3d and 4th place. There are some pretty cool bots which have extensive statistics about the players and their speed, number of questions, answers.. personal bests.. and anyway.. it's pretty cool but also very addictive.. I mean it's an entire community of people who do that almost every day And they do it pretty good. And there are championships and... ok I should stop now.. Don't want anybody to play that game. I've quited 3 weeks ago because it started to ruin my real life Sad It's a sad story .. sorry Sad The truth is it's pretty addictive because you can talk with people in real time and play and talk ( there's a little pause between the questions) Anyway do not ever play it! Not even for curiosity search for a thing like that. It's the most horrible thing that can happen to a person who likes typing Sad
Anyway .. back to my story Smile and after those 3 months I've played trivia 7 months ... increased my speed to currently ~400-450 cpm on first sight text.. and can increase it to ~500 cpm when I practice a text many times.probabily would have been better if I would'n have stopped practicing.. but I could not noticed that it's very hard to push the limit when you already type at speeds that high.. I type a lot but still the increase in speed seems so small Sad If you have some suggestions on how to increase speed when you already have a very fast typing speed I would appreciate Smile For example I practice along with the normal text some random text(random letters) and that boosts the increase a little Smile I would sure like to know how does Gem type 600 cpm almost every round Razz besides the fact he just does it Razz

Many Thanks for the translation Автандилина. I appreciate it!
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 11:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lol I like this one w e e k = week Smile I discover new unlisted emoticons as I post more Smile)) That's a cool collection of emoticons you have here like this or this Smile) and there are a lot more Cool! Smile) I like them Smile
Dron
Полковник
Полковник

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 05, 2006 11:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Suggestions Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):
My second suggestion would be about the typing script... In my opinion is a good script but it could be better if it would have a restart button next to the pause button or some keyboard shortcut to restart the typing like the Esc key.. it's pretty anoying to close the window and start it again.. it takes little time but it's the psychological comfort that's hurting Smile)

Absolutely agree with you here. It was discussed and I hope it will be implemented in the near future.
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 06, 2006 5:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):

The mistake is corrected Very Happy
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 06, 2006 5:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):

Many Thanks for the translation Автандилина. I appreciate it!

I join your gratitude.
As the admin of a site I wish to make the announcement.
In the near future in the championship there will be little changes.
1. Online a simulator will be added.
2. In tables speed of a press will be shown.
When the number of participants becomes enough greater (more than 200-300 person) - the championship will be broken into 3 parts.
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 06, 2006 6:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The problem with avatars is corrected Very Happy
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 06, 2006 11:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Many thanks for the corrections made and the for the improvement you have in mind... It's good to see the administrators don't just talk but take part of the action Very Happy
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 07, 2006 12:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):
I used to play a game until 3 weeks ago on IRC.. it's called trivia.. maybe you know what is like..
it's pretty cool but also very addictive..
Don't want anybody to play that game. I've quited 3 weeks ago because it started to ruin my real life Sad
It's the most horrible thing that can happen to a person who likes typing Sad

Well, too much taking part in any community tends to ruin one's real life, doesn't it? I consider "talking" to my lot of Internet friends is risky, too )) ... Many have problems of the kind. And many are strong enough to keep/return to real life. It's very good... Smile
Sensiblu, do you know, here on the site you can "see" some people from that very trivia, or something like that!
For instance, one of the top participants in Urikor's "Всезнайка", Tarionar his name, told in his interview here: http://urikor.net/interview/i_05.html He has mastering typing on the trivia, and had many records there in knowing right answers. Now he has stopped, too. "There was only one reason for me to quit - it wasn't worth wasting time on those contests any more. I realized that the highest points would always get that one who spent most time on it (who sits longer than others)."
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 07, 2006 2:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):
it's very hard to push the limit when you already type at speeds that high..
I type a lot but still the increase in speed seems so small Sad
If you have some suggestions on how to increase speed when you already have a very fast typing speed I would appreciate Smile For example I practice along with the normal text some random text(random letters) and that boosts the increase a little Smile

The higher speed, the less any new step ahead... Think of it as normal, first of all Smile

My opinion on the problem might be specific for me, and wrong to other people. That's all very individual.

As for the Russian alphabet, what it was that "helped" me type faster? no, made me type faster?
First it was my self-training for the USSR Championship 1991. Ten years after - it was (and is) working as a synchronist to type after speakers real-time. I hear one is speaking - and I'm ready to put all my hards to follow him as exactly as I only could. All my skills and abilities are "ON" in no time. When I type here in contests - I'm getting "ON" very lazy ))).
Practically speaking, one should have a real reason to type faster ))) . Since most part of the problem is of psychological nature...

1. You may try typing after somebody's song, after people speaking in TV, and so on. - The point is that not you but other people "define" what speed is needed.
It's something like the competition - is it there, or not. When it is, one types faster Smile . So, the day before, you've beaten me in Daily Tasks )). - And see, immediately I could improve my own result. (In spite of my knowing that now you type English faster and I wasn't to beat you, - but all the same, I could improve. If but not you getting ahead - I wouldn't ! )))

- Now Urikor is going to add an online simulator - should be a mighty help to increase speed. On TypingZone there is something like that, isn't it? Have you tried it? What are your impressions?

2. Don't allow yourself make typing mistakes, be hard with yourself about it. That's another good way to increase typing speed. The speed doesn't increase right at the moment, as a straight-away result of disciplining the mistakes. But after some weeks you just feel you can type faster now, opla! ))
- It's only my opinion (many of other participants don't think so). I refer to my experience on English Championship here in March. But my speed in English typing is far from that in Russian.
I had 200-250 CPM for many years. Until December 2005 I didn't make a single movement to improve it. And still, there is no actual need to have more))), I do improvements just so, of interest, because I like typing, and like the English language )))
So my experience here might not matter on a higher level. I think that each skill level possibly has its own "proper techniques" Smile

Sensiblu писал(а):
I would sure like to know how does Gem type 600 cpm almost every round Razz besides the fact he just does it Razz

- So would I )))

/...I feel I can't express more aspects in the English, still I know they do exist Smile /

source: http://www.liveinternet.ru/users/faq_avtandiline/post15042990/

Последний раз редактировалось: Автандилина (Вс Май 07, 2006 3:57 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 07, 2006 2:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu, Urikor,
thanks for appreciating my translation of part of the Rules! Very Happy
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 07, 2006 11:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes... there are some people who have predisposition for addictions... Well that's me, one of them.. But I try to get my hold on life Smile I should be in control not others. There are a lot of fast typist on IRC. Too bad I can't bring them all there... If I would be playing trivia this hole place would be swarming with typists Wink) But I can't. I made a promise to myself that I won't enter on IRC to ruin my life and I intend to keep it. I did advertise on 3 forums. I'll try some more in the future when I have the time.
Thanks for all the good advices... I saw that tip (about trying to type songs) on the guy who is second on english text on typingzone. He did that too Smile Well it must be something about it Smile I'll try it. And being hard to myself ... hmm... I'm not that hard to myself.. just that I keep repeating myself that I cand do better. Well yes, technically there is no reason to type faster when you already type fast but there's the competition that keeps me going and my willpower Wink) I won't stop increasing my speed until I'll be the first some day Razz
Hmm.. about the online simulator... what do you mean by that?
I've tried typing zone but it gets pretty boring because there are these 2 permanent contests where the text never change. I've typed them hundreds of times and I guess I've reached somewhat my limits at english text. But I do believe that the speed is not computed correctly. It's smaller than it should be.. I mean I've typed that same text in other programs that allow that and it's always bigger than the one computed by the program. Of course there's the master of the month but it's only for 3-5 days a month and that sure doesn't satisfy my "need for typing" Smile) Besides these.. I like the site Smile (I just love those flags displayed next to each user Wink)
Sensiblu
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 07, 2006 11:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well about that daily task I didn't quite focused on it too much Wink) But yesterday it was a pretty easy text to type. Today not Wink) Just waiting for a better whan (with less punctuation Smile to hit the 600s Razz
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 07, 2006 1:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):
I did advertise on 3 forums. I'll try some more in the future when I have the time.

Yes the results of your efforts CAN be seen )))) in mere 2 or 3 days! Bravo, Sensiblu! Rolling Eyes

Sensiblu писал(а):
I saw that tip (about trying to type songs) on the guy who is second on english text on typingzone. He did that too Smile Well it must be something about it Smile I'll try it.

I saw his comment, either. I think many typing people do the same way, not it is of that guy or of me or somebody else's personally. It is something about it, I'm sure.
I didn't it after singers of songs. In the Russian language, I followed some fragments from operas I like and remember exactly, "playing" them in my mind. Those which are rather slow )) . But mostly, I follow real-time speaking at press-conferences, when I am in the very auditorium, or next room to it, or in the translators cabinet.

Sensiblu писал(а):
technically there is no reason to type faster when you already type fast but there's the competition that keeps me going and my willpower Wink) I won't stop increasing my speed until I'll be the first some day Razz

Well, ambition is mighty Smile
There's ambition, and there's enthusiasm. I think the last is too strong in me - much stronger than the first.
With my ambition being rather strong, though Wink For all my years it has had victories enough (in the Russian language I mean) and could already expected to stop, but somehow it doesn't stop fully as yet )))
I'd like to improve my English typing to the bottom "professional" level of my Russian - about 500 for long time nonstop (maximum registered is 692, but it's in Russian Daily Task - supershort time nonstop 1/3 of a minute))). I would be fantastically happy if I can!

Sensiblu писал(а):
Hmm.. about the online simulator... what do you mean by that?

a-a-a, I don't know exactly what it is called on TypingZone. The ghost ? (призрак)
On this forum, people mentioned it, and I get curious what it is.
I've registered on TypingZone, and hope to collect my own impressions (never use WinXP in Internet, that's an obstacle for now).

Sensiblu писал(а):
I just love those flags displayed next to each user /on TypingZone/

Oh yes, they look great!
And some touch of really patriotic feeling can be a stimul too (never mind people who consider it out-of-contemporary)). I adore seeing "Moscow" here in the Urikor tables Smile
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 07, 2006 1:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sensiblu писал(а):
Well about that daily task I didn't quite focused on it too much Wink) But yesterday it was a pretty easy text to type. Today not Wink) Just waiting for a better whan (with less punctuation Smile to hit the 600s Razz

Oh I've guessed you didn't!
It was me who did Smile Spent half an hour on that charming, very short and comfortable-to-type text. It was at night, and I was lucky with the next 24hours coming and the text changed; or else I would spend much more time on it ))))))) Then I typed today's text, several times, but I don't remember my speed, it was in the area of 450 at most, I think.
Not even near 500, of course not! - With real texts, I type English about 350-380 now. (And I'm absolutely glad with the progress, compared to 200-250) Smile

As to punctuation, it's rather worth mastering, though...
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
Страница 1 из 5

Перейти: