Слепая печать:
  Championship-Ru
  Championship-En
Список форумов urikor.net urikor.net
Все о слепой машинописи и клавиатурных тренажерах

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Suggestions
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 25, 2006 4:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks, for the help in development of the championship. Very Happy
To tell the truth, I do not think, that appearance of buttons will increase attendance of a site. Sad
In the near future I plan opening new competitions. Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 25, 2006 4:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: design Ответить с цитатой

I think that there are many things that increase the attendance of a site, the background image, the logo, the buttons, in general the look, we should try googling for tips, there are lots of professional and quality ones Very Happy . We'll see.
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 25, 2006 5:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: new type of championship Ответить с цитатой

I like the new type of championship, it's really challanging.
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 25, 2006 5:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

From now on there was a new championship " Correct typing ".
Typing goes up to the first mistake.
Glasses are considered under the formula = speed quantity of the typed symbols.

I am glad, that the new kind of competitions has pleased you. Very Happy
Soon there will be still surprises.
Very Happy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 25, 2006 7:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: typing Ответить с цитатой

I saw that Gem is back, but why he doesn't type in the English Championship?
Son
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 04, 2007 10:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yoh.
Happy new year and may all your (pozitive) wishes come true!!!
I just want to make an announcement: for the following months I will be very busy with finishing my studies (this is my last year in university, I also have to prepare the final thesis), so..... I'm afraid I won't be playing here as much as before... maybe I'll focus on daily tasks, to beat some old records Smile
This is unfortunate, because my nose tells me that Motsak is back in business, and he's a very worthy opponent Smile (in fact, he may be better than me).
Anyway, have fun everybody, keep training, and... hmm... one more thing... if Lisa shows up again, maybe I'll take my time to... greet her Smile with some good scores Smile (I mean... typing scores LOL )
OK, That's it, bye bye and good luck !
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 05, 2007 4:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Successful passing examinations.
I shall be always glad to see you on a site.
Do not forget us.
Very Happy
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 09, 2007 9:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: typing Ответить с цитатой

I've boken my old typing record, now I have 622 cpm(without lag) Smile, the old one was 616 without lag, with lag is 632 in championships, but the one without lag is the one that matters Very Happy
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 09, 2007 9:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I congratulate Very Happy
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 10, 2007 6:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Smile . about the site update, I had a few ideas about how to change the look of the site, but the now the school began and the ended, so I don't have time for the site, I'll think of some really good ideas, then I will try to give them life, to see how it will look, sorry Sad .
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 11, 2007 9:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: about the text Ответить с цитатой

Sincerly, I DON'T like these text, I dislike, sometimes hate things like zodiac, horoscope and all the related things to this "astrology" science, actually is a pseudoscience, it has to concrete evidence, it's roots are in the Babylon, and even God condemnes them in the Bible, of course if you think the Holy Scriptures are God's Word.
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 12, 2007 5:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Send texts which like you.
I shall put them on the championships.
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 13, 2007 2:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: texts Ответить с цитатой

OK, I'll send you the texts Very Happy, I hope they will be interesting.
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 13, 2007 8:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

With impatience I shall wait
Very Happy
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 8:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: texts Ответить с цитатой

one question:
You'll change the texts of this month, or you will apply the texts I send to you from the next month?
thx
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 14, 2007 9:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No, this month texts I shall not change.
For next month 18 texts are necessary.
6 texts in volume - 1500-1700 signs.
6 texts in volume - 800-1200 signs.
6 texts in volume - 300-700 signs.
Any policy and religious orientation.
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 15, 2007 1:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

can be scientific orientated, because I don't want to discriminate as more as I can other religions, cults, or anything like this, I like apolitical texts. I'll see Smile, thx for this info, I will ask soon for more
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 16, 2007 5:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes.
Good themes:

The nature
Technics
Science
Space
Health
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 21, 2007 7:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laston, Whether there will be texts for February?
Very Happy
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 21, 2007 10:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: texts Ответить с цитатой

I'll send them as soon as I can, because my father banned me from the computer for a few days, but I want to tell you something about what writes in the texts for tour 5, at the short texts, I know that the Bible predicted the year of Jesus's birth, and I think this was before Al Hakim, but I will tell you more exactly in a few days Very Happy
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 23, 2007 3:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think I can send the texts in three days, but please prepare some texts, just in case, because I'm really busy now with the Chemistry Contest, I must prepare to go to a higher level. Thx
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 24, 2007 6:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ok Very Happy
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 26, 2007 3:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: subjects Ответить с цитатой

I think I will send the texts tomorrow, I'm 90% sure, they will be scientific orientated. Thx
P.S: about the site look upgrade, I will see what I can do in the next weeks, because I bought a graphics tablet and the design is much easier now.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Страница 5 из 5

Перейти: