Слепая печать:
  Championship-Ru
  Championship-En
Список форумов urikor.net urikor.net
Все о слепой машинописи и клавиатурных тренажерах

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Championship. September 2006
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 24, 2006 12:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: random letters Ответить с цитатой

the length should be 300-400 characters for a realistic speed, but there is no problem if it is a little shorter than 300 characters, or a little longer than 400 characters, if the text is shorter, than in that day the speed will be a little greater, if the text is a little longer than 400 characters, then the speed will be even more realistic, it will test our endurance, the text should be typed in about 2-4 minutes( at a speed of 250-350 cpm), that should a optimum time( the idea of random letters came to me from the "random letters" submenu in the stamina typing tutor).
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 25, 2006 3:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: random Ответить с цитатой

or it could be any length, with a maximum of 600 characters, the longer the text, the more realistic the speed, i don't know now, i say we should ask the other typists on the forum Smile
HaCkZJuaNN
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 25, 2006 8:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Talking about what you said about typing words, common letters or symbols, i would say that in my case, i think i have a quite good speed but i have never taken any typing classes, ive learned to type fast in chats while playing online games such as diablo, starcraft(don't know if you know them), and ive done so for many years. But its true that when i type i type words, not letters, and when i see words which i don't know or that i don't usually write, i find it difficult to type it and take more time to write it. Its also true that when i have to type any kind of symbols(except . , ( ) ? and some more which i use commonly) i take a lot more time to write them, so i would be an example of what you said.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 26, 2006 2:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: games Ответить с цитатой

well, I didn't know there are typing classes in online games, like in trivia Smile , I would like to play online games, but I can't, they are expensive in Romania, and I hardly afford them, and not all the online c****s work Very Happy
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 26, 2006 3:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Game "TypingBubble" will be soon ready online
Very Happy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
HaCkZJuaNN
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 26, 2006 9:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I didnt take lessons in online games, i mean that i aquired experience in writing while playing this games, but without taking any lessons. And about what you said about online games, there are servers for this games in which you can play without paying. Obviously, the quality is not the same as in the paying one but some servers are quite good Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 27, 2006 2:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: online Ответить с цитатой

the only online playing game I played is Battlefield 2, but the game is not working well on my machine, i can't enjoy the game, and many cracked servers kick me out because my high ping rate( even if my interenet connection is a really good one, about 1.5 megabits/second(192 Kilobytes/second)).
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

Перейти: