Слепая печать:
  Championship-Ru
  Championship-En
Список форумов urikor.net urikor.net
Все о слепой машинописи и клавиатурных тренажерах

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Championship. September 2006
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Артур
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 31, 2006 11:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Championship. September 2006 Ответить с цитатой

Those apostrophe problems again...

Medium text:
London id both the capital or the country and a huge port.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
HaCkZJuaNN
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 01, 2006 12:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

...British women didn't go into pubs at the beginning of this century...
how god do you make that apostrophe in the script??? i cant with my keyboard :S
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 01, 2006 4:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am sorry.
The mistake is already corrected.
Thanks for remarks.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Артур
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 01, 2006 10:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Now both women and men drink freely in pubs and...
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 01, 2006 8:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: gypsum Ответить с цитатой

hmm, but the doctor says that I have to restore the functionality of the tendons, and that takes some time, today the doctor changed my gypsum, now my elbow is free of gypsum, but I have to get used with the new gypsum, because it is different, it's a little heavier, and I saw I have a better arrhytmia now, because I don't rest my hands in any way, and that tires me Sad , but I will be allright soon about 2 weeks and then the school begins Sad , but thanks about your worries Very Happy , I'll be right soon Very Happy , really soon
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 01, 2006 11:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: gypsum Ответить с цитатой

Laston писал(а):
I'll be right soon Very Happy , really soon

Laston, of course you will! You just don't hurry, that's important most of all. Smile
Good free time, meanwhile, before the school begins.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 01, 2006 11:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laston писал(а):
I have a better arrhytmia now, because I don't rest my hands in any way, and that tires me Sad

That's a valuable remark! The situation is contradictory. There's no universal answer, everybody should decide, what's the most important for him - comfort or productivity.

No resting one's hands when typing - is an excellent habit, it's very professional. It helps to type fast and accurate.

On the other hand, it is tiresome. He who types in this manner, needs very much an ergonomic place of work, good lighting, furniture with proper angle and height, and so on. And to have a rest from typing, periodically, once per hour - as minimum Smile .
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 02, 2006 12:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: broken Ответить с цитатой

hmm, or a good ergonomical keyboard, like Kinesis Advantage Pro Contoured, it looks cool, and it is very ergonimical, I don't know if it cheap, but I think is much better than the AntiRSI from A4Tech, or a slim keyboard, or even more, keyboard for broken-hands Very Happy , I don't think the last category exists Smile .
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 02, 2006 12:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it seems it is not a cheap solution Very Happy , only $359 for a Kinesis Advantage Pro Ergonimic Keyboard and $299 for Kinesis Advantage Smile
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 02, 2006 3:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The price of the good keyboard is comparable with by the processor!
One of two.
Either keyboards have risen in price, or processors have fallen in price.
Very Happy
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 02, 2006 9:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Here ZuckerPA has Kinesis Advantage Pro, and he is very pleased with it; despite of near double price he had to pay (to buy it from abroad).
(It's discussed in the russian part of the forum, but I think you couldn't read it). There are no good keyboards in Moscow shops! none at all!
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 5:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: keyboards Ответить с цитатой

I recommend a slim keyboard, it is good, improves typing speed, but I can't believe there are no slim keyboards in Moscow, or you refer a good combination between the price and the ergonimics of the keyboard?
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 8:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: keyboards Ответить с цитатой

Laston писал(а):
I recommend a slim keyboard, it is good, improves typing speed, but I can't believe there are no slim keyboards in Moscow, or you refer a good combination between the price and the ergonimics of the keyboard?

Oh no, I think the keyboard should cost rather much, while cheap ones MIGHT be very good, too. (As was my old keyboard that had worked for about 18-20 years long, being very light to touch, though))

Generally, I think it's matter of chance - to find the keyboard that's good for one's liking and habits. One has to prove it, by touch, not to order it by post or somehow ))

Why, there's a lot of slim keyboards in Moscow computer shops, all of very cheap category. I don't like slim ones, they are very hard to type.
We discussed the question with Sensiblu, here:
http://urikor.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=988&start=30
and very significant here (Sensiblu's experience with fast typing on a slim keyboardl): http://urikor.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1026&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 06, 2006 4:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In the championship there was one more superprofessional - Liza
Gem
captain
captain

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 06, 2006 6:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Medium text: "... one can hear ..."
Long text: "In the evenings ..."
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 07, 2006 4:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Very Happy
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 07, 2006 1:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: typing Ответить с цитатой

oooooooooo yeah, i've broken the 500 cpm barrier with a hand and a half( one is broken) Smile
I lack in accuracy Sad
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 07, 2006 2:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laston, congratulations!
Accuracy should be mastered, too. Patience and work Smile
HaCkZJuaNN
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 12, 2006 7:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tour #3's long text is the most difficult text ive ever seen!!!. It has got a lot of ( and ) and numbers and high case letters... Ive made 27 errors!
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 12:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: gypsum down Ответить с цитатой

OOOOOO Yeah!!! My gypsum is down, but still have to wait about 2 weeks for everything to come back to normal with my hand
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 3:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I congratulate.
I wish a fast typing.
Very Happy
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 2:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laston, it was a good news. Be healthy, get to your norm gradually,
and then - to higher norms be yours Smile
Артур
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 22, 2006 7:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: bugs! Ответить с цитатой

In Long text:

They died out when the Romans invaded....
The reason is that in the nineteenth century people thought that...
In the 1960s and 1970s many English people....
Some positive things have already done: ... (are already done, have already been done?!)

In Medium text: typo in the last sentence
Gem
captain
captain

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 22, 2006 6:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: bugs! Ответить с цитатой

Артур писал(а):
In Medium text: typo in the last sentence
«lf» => «of»
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 23, 2006 5:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Very Happy
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 23, 2006 12:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: typing Ответить с цитатой

I like texts with more special characters and uppercase letter, I've seen that those who learnt typing in trivia or have a hybrid-touch-typing-reflex-typing have a bad accuracy if there are more uppercase letters and " and . and () and charecters like this, well, what could we do without them Smile) . One more thing, I suggest making another Abracadabra section, one with random letters that should put randomly generated letters( ex. xlsdjhsld'.sldj! skdjsaodk s llk sm dksjh skdjs." sls etc.) it should show our REAL speed at typing random characters, the actual abracadabra section is more easy, so please make it some more difficult Smile , i don't think that is so hard, but we must be patient, thanks
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 23, 2006 1:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: typing Ответить с цитатой

Laston писал(а):
those who learnt typing in trivia or have a hybrid-touch-typing-reflex-typing

Laston, it's so very interesting - "hybrid-touch-typing-reflex-typing", will you please tell more about?
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 23, 2006 1:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: that hybrid Ответить с цитатой

well, that would be those who began touch typing , but after the first lessong played trivia, and developed some typing technique that is different from trivia typist to trivia typist, examplbe: ArthurW he types with three fingers of the left hand and with 1-2 of the right hand, but Patrick is that hybrid-touch-typing-reflex-typing, he types with almost al fingers, but he knows only the characters learnt in the trivia, and there isn't much use of the special characters, so, a the best typing technique is reflex touch typing, well after you learnt touch typing you begin "learning you muscles" the words, the touch typing proposes learning our muscles the letters, Gem , Son and those who have great typing speed that have their maximum speeds over 700 cpm, the begin learing the finger muscles the words. ( If the words above have no sense to you, i'll have to rewrite those thing again, in another form Very Happy ) hope you understad Confused
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 23, 2006 6:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Interesting idea.
I shall try to make in the near future.
What length there should be a text?
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 23, 2006 10:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: that hybrid Ответить с цитатой

Laston писал(а):
hybrid-touch-typing-reflex-typing, he types with almost al fingers, but he knows only the characters learnt in the trivia

yes, and not only the characters - the words as well, I think? Rather a limited number of words is used there, or not?

Laston писал(а):
the best typing technique is reflex touch typing
... the touch typing proposes learning our muscles the letters,
Gem, Son and those who have great typing speed that have their maximum speeds over 700 cpm, the begin learing the finger muscles the words.

When beginner in learning how to type, one has to type (and to think) in letters. A frequently used word "translates" itself into a single pack of movement - it comes to be done more easy, to memorize several packs, than slicing text for letters. And that's an obstacle (for beginner) in mastering how to slice ANY text Smile .
Then after - one starts typing in words and more in paragraphs... partly near to own reading habits. But the task of slicing is there, still, because our fingers don't have the right to fly over groups of letters, to "omit" letters virtually, - only our eyesight and our brain has that right... So the typist has to get a balance between two contradictory tasks.

Maybe I do understand... my speed in the Russian is at the low end of that level - with newly best 755 cpm (much lesser than they, though)).

I'm very interested in the subject, but the language barrier, oh! Sad
Would refer to my other comments upon the subject but you don't read Russian, do you...
Still, it's great that you wrote, thank you, Laston. - To know that many typing-fans do think about the problem.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: