Слепая печать:
  Championship-Ru
  Championship-En
Список форумов urikor.net urikor.net
Все о слепой машинописи и клавиатурных тренажерах

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Daily Tasks

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 09, 2006 10:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Daily Tasks Ответить с цитатой

Drop-Dead Vlad Turbatu Romania Bucuresti 09.11.2006 - 15:28 924 42%

2 Son Cristescu Andrei Romania Bucuresti 09.11.2006 - 16:58 859 51%

Very high results.
It would be desirable to learn, whether such high speed is really shown.
Or the script has been cracked?
I ask to give the explanatory.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 10, 2006 6:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: lag Ответить с цитатой

Drop has that huge score because of lag, Cristescu is a good typist, and I don't believe he had cheated using the lag, I must recognize, even my score of 603 is with lag, that tells the arrhytmia, at greater speeds often there must be a good arrhytmia, under 40%, I will ask Drop on IM Smile, but I'm sure that he has used the lag, I use it rarely because there would be no fairplay Very Happy
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 10, 2006 7:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The developer of a script has made some changes to make competitions by more objective.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Drop-Dead
Prizivnik - draftee
Prizivnik - draftee

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 12, 2006 7:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So, when I made that record .... of 900 I had lag.... I wrote about half of the text before it turned on. I didn't mean to.... my speed is yet only around 600 ch/min. So in my opinion if you can... take that record off. Son deserves it... If it was in my power i would do so.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Son
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 12, 2006 9:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello everyone.
1.Ok, I don't know if Yuri has understood the idea about the "lag", so I will also explain it: when I click "play again", a web dialog pops-up, with the text to be typed. But, sometimes, there is a delay between the apparition of this small window and the moment when the timer starts. This delay can be exploited, in order to make higher scores. Yes, if we use this "lag", the arrythmia is bigger, but I don't know exactly why some people have greater lag than others. At this computer, I usually have little or no lag (unfortunately Very Happy ).
2.Yuri, I think you should keep Drop-Dead's record, and everybody should focus on beating it - this way we can all improve a little bit
3.But you should think of a method, to avoid the occurence of this delays.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Son
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 12, 2006 9:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

P.S.
My arrhytmia was also very high (51%) but the reason was that I really typed as fast as I could, I tried to surpass myself, and when I do that, I write 2-3 words almost instantaneously, and afterwards I suddenly stop, because I get afraid of my own speed Laughing
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 14, 2006 6:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: lagu` Ответить с цитатой

Daca este vorba intre noi Son , lagu` ala e in mare parte pentru ca avem nevoie de calculatoare destul de bune sa nu-l avem, insa pe calculatoare mai slabe merge cu sau numai cu lag. La mine la textele lungi merge mai incet pe la 700-800 caractere Very Happy.
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 02, 2007 2:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: speed Ответить с цитатой

Hi,
Long time has passed and we haven't talked on the forum.
I succeeded in passing the 650 cpm limit Smile, now my record is 680 cpm at Daily Tasks Smile, by the way now I'm really busy with the Chemistry National Contest, so there is much work to be done, I will think about the redesign of the site after it, we'll see Smile, sorry for not sending those texts, but I had no time, I was really busy with the Chemistry Contest, to qualify to the National Contest.
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 02, 2007 6:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Success to you in chemistry Very Happy
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 03, 2007 12:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laston, congratulations and good luck! Very Happy
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 03, 2008 11:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Over 900 in Daily Task! Ответить с цитатой

2 Son Cristescu Andrei Romania Bucuresti
14.12.2007 - 20:32
917 33%
http://urikor.net/cup/EN/daily.html

Great!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 04, 2008 6:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Bravo!!!
Son
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 13, 2008 5:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you.... and sorry for my late response.
Yes, I finally broke the 900 cpm barrier. But it is the same text, every
month, on the same day, so that helped me a lot.

But I have noticed some new very talented people on Urikor. I wish them good luck and hope that they can resist the temptation of using tricks and cheats, in order to get high scores. After all, we don't hold a hacking contest here, we hold a typing contest, right?
Good luck to you all.
God bless.

Son
voldemar
Генерал-майор
Генерал-майор

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 13, 2008 6:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, I finally broke the 900 cpm barrier. But it is the same text, every
month, on the same day, so that helped me a lot.

Do you mean that your fingers have learned it by heart?

Is Daily Tasks an English analog for Eжедневочка? Smile
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 13, 2008 6:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yes
Son
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 25, 2008 6:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello.

Today I broke some of my old records.
If you are wondering why, here is the answer:
I came across a better type of keyboard, which is: an ergonomic keyboard!
Well, usually, at home, I use a normal keyboard, which requires a greater
effort in order to type the same amount of text, because the keys are
taller and they are all put in straight lines, thus forcing me to keep my
hands in a somewhat uncomfortable position Smile
But with an ergonomic keyboard, I can reach higher speed! Maybe I'll buy
myself one of these Laughing
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 25, 2008 7:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I congratulate
What keyboard use, if not a secret.
I recently have bought the keyboard Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
I Am retrained
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 25, 2008 11:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Son, congratulations!!

1 Son Cristescu Andrei Romania Bucuresti
25.02.2008 - 18:40
933 38%
http://urikor.net/cup/EN/daily.html
(English Daily Task, Usual Text)

1 Son Cristescu Andrei Romania Bucuresti
25.02.2008 - 18:44
755 34%
http://urikor.net/cup/EN/daily_40.html#result
(English "Abracadabra")
Previous Son's record here was over 700, but still far from 750
noah
Prizivnik - draftee
Prizivnik - draftee

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 6:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The texts repeat themselves? Neat! Good to know. am I right in seeing above that they repeat on the XX of each month (so May 29, June 29, etc.)?

It might be nice to have a listing somewhere (maybe here) which text will appear on which date. For example, I found that Freud's "illusion" text on the 28th was not a good one on which to achieve 900+ cpm. Today's Gauss quote is a little easier, but still presents a few problems.

Andrei, do you remember what the quote was for the 25th where you achieved 933? quite a remarkable achievement!

cheers,
Noah
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 30, 2009 11:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes. Texts repeat every month. The same text on June, 5th on July, 5th on August, 5th, etc. What text was 25 numbers? Come on June, 25th - and learn
Smile
Son
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 09, 2010 4:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hello guys,

Sorry, for ignoring this forum lately, but today is a special day Smile because I broke the 1000 cpm barrier, for a daily text !

This topic started exactly 3 years and 3 months ago (November 9, 2006) when Vlad Turbatu made 924 and I was unable to beat that score. But fortunately, I've worked hard these years, and I managed to get even faster!

I'm very happy right now, although there is someone here, who can make a mockery of all my achievements - and that man is.... well, I won't say his name, but it should be obvious, if you check the latest results on championships Wink
Gem
captain
captain

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 09, 2010 7:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Congratulations! 1000cpm is fantastic, it's actually faster than 16 characters per second!

p.s.: Could you please download this program, pass the daily text while it's running and save the results? It would be interesting to all of us to see the 'keygram' of how you type Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 09, 2010 10:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Son, 1000 is great... Congratulations!
The goal was worth striving hard. May you find a new goal as mighty as that, it won't be too easy. Laughing
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: