Слепая печать:
  Championship-Ru
  Championship-En
Список форумов urikor.net urikor.net
Все о слепой машинописи и клавиатурных тренажерах

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 

Championaship . October 2006

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 12, 2006 1:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Championaship . October 2006 Ответить с цитатой

what should we talk about in the october championship?
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 14, 2006 5:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: my hand Ответить с цитатой

my hand has almost recovered, now I type almost like before I've broke it Very Happy
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 15, 2006 4:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laston, good health! Smile
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 15, 2006 6:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: thanks Ответить с цитатой

thanks Avatandi, now I'm not resting my left hand(that that used to be broken) anymore, so I type more accurately the words that correspond to the left hand than those that I type with the right hand, but there is still a problem, I begin to develop a bad habit(reflex) when I type with both hands, so I have to be more carefull when I type about WHAT I type, if I let the reflex do the job I'm not that accurate Sad , so I still have a month or two to recover and improve my accuracy/speed propotion, I hope I won't leave the arrhytmia away Sad, but when the text has more () and "" it's harder for me to type them, I have learnt typing with software, I have began exercising it on trivia, so there I developed a little reflex at typing some letters(p, q, w , z) and at typing capital letters with both shift keys, I write them only with the left one an but I will try to alternate pressing space after each word, or maybe I'll try obtain better results with my typing style Very Happy . The numbers are also a problem because I haven't learnt them Sad , but overall my typing is good, but I thing i'll have to try to type in more layouts, dvorak( which I heard is one of the best), romanian, and that should be all
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 15, 2006 10:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laston, your plans obviously are for a longer period than a mere pair of months to recover your hand good Smile So it won't be too hard for you - to be patient and not to practice too hard for those two months.

In general, it's a good habit to alternate pressing spaces (and Shifts, too). But if somebody has already got some habit, especially in hot gaming, then it might be too difficult - to change the habit. I'm afraid there can't be a universal opinion as to is it worth trying, or not, - it's all so very individual...

Wish you good luck, and be wise Smile
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 19, 2006 1:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: yupiiiiiii Ответить с цитатой

I've broken my old record, now my personal record is 550cpm with 0 mistakes, the previous was 514 with 6 mistakes, is a good evolution Very Happy
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 19, 2006 3:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, Laston, good evolution, congratulations! Smile
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 19, 2006 6:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: da Ответить с цитатой

now I try to take you at Daily Tasks Avatandi Smile) , it's a little bit hard to make a speed over 600 cpm Very Happy
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 19, 2006 6:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: improving the site Ответить с цитатой

I saw some of the typing speeds in the site and I thaught that a good improvement in the near future would be a graph that will show our speed, arrhytmia and error rate evolution. This would be great. And by the way, when It will be possible to put the new daily tasks random letters section?
Thanks
HaCkZJuaNN
Rjadovoj - the ranks
Rjadovoj - the ranks

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 19, 2006 6:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think that idea of putting graphs which show our evolution would be really great, so Urikor, if you can do that, please do it. I give my vote to that idea Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 19, 2006 6:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laston писал(а):
now I try to take you at Daily Tasks Avatandi ) , it's a little bit hard to make a speed over 600 cpm

Well Laston try it! It's rather possible, I suppose -)
I have had 200-250 cpm (Latin) for about twenty years or so. There was no need to type Latin at all. This winter I began drilling Latin, here with the Urikor Daily Tasks. Just so, for being curious what could I do about Latin. I don't use Latin typing in my real life, at all. (Internet addresses in the browser excluded Laughing )
For now my personal record in Latin Daily is 696 cpm, that in the English text of Russian Daily Tasks. (The texts are much easier than in the English Daily)

This month I have very effective results in Cyrillics. I got 767 cpm in the Russian Daily Tasks. Wink
Do you know Laston I'm this country (Soviet Union) champion in touch typing Cyrillics, but the Championship took place long ago (1991), so I'm very pleased now to show my skills as not in the past but actual at present time )))

So Laston, good luck to you in your hunting after me!
Latin, I mean.
Surely, in Cyrillics you don't! and that's all what I wish for myself Smile
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 20, 2006 1:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: cyrillics Ответить с цитатой

If I would live in Russia or a country that has a cyrillic based language I would learnt both Latin and Cyrillic layouts, but in Romania I need only the Latin( because I began programming at school, and I use often in IMs the romanian language that is latin based( well it is about 70% latin and 30% russian) but we use the latin alphabet because here the Roman Empire had a really great influence when it conqued it, even more than it had had over Bulgary, where it remained more than in the northen part of the Danube ... it is a long history from then to now) so I it's better for me to train my latin layout, maybe to learn Dvorak and leave the QWERTY, but it's hard, even if it is really more efficient Very Happy
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 20, 2006 2:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: cyrillics Ответить с цитатой

Laston писал(а):
If I would live in Russia or a country that has a cyrillic based language I would learnt both Latin and Cyrillic layouts, but in Romania I need only the Latin

Of course you do.
I meant just that when speaking about you do not get after me in Cyrillics )))

Laston писал(а):
so I it's better for me to train my latin layout, maybe to learn Dvorak and leave the QWERTY, but it's hard, even if it is really more efficient Very Happy

I've tried Dvorak, just a little. The layout seems good. Well worth learning for a person systematically typing Latin.
But I hate the limitations due to Dvorak in operating the PC - uncomfort with Ctrl+C Ctrl+V and other things like that. Besides, in most cases there's no Dvorak in public computers and no rights for a stranger user to set Dvorak. - These reasons are very common, and maybe very stupid. Still, they are reasons against Dvorak Smile
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 8:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Roman Vorobets Ответить с цитатой

I haven't seen Vorobets(Gem) playing the last month, what happened?
And Lisa is missing too, only Son(Cristescu Andrei) is playing as one of the fastest ones Sad , he has no competitors of his match Sad .
Автандилина
AvtandiLine

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 27, 2006 11:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There's Gem's post in the Russian part of the forum, to say that Gem has stopped for a while due to being busy with smth. else.

I don't know anything about Lisa. Except that she is brilliant, too! Smile

I'd like very much to see all that triple together...
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 12:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: typing bubble Ответить с цитатой

the idea is good, but the game could be improved, can you add some rock music, or classical music to the background, or we could select the music. We could select the music in somekind, you put three buttons: music 1, music 2, music 3
and we select it. I want the random letters section as soon as possible finished, because the abracadabra texts are becoming really annoying, the reapeat themeselves once a month. Could you add a random letter function the the Typing Buble game, that could be another idea Smile .
All the best,
Simion
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 28, 2006 1:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I suggest you to take part in improvement of training.
Send musical files and texts for abracadabra.
I shall place your information on a site. Very Happy

I shall open a small secret.
It is very probable, that in some months will open a new rate.
This rate will be intended for increase of speed of a typing.
As special exercises cryptograms will be used.
Here where there will be a full abracadabra.
Shocked Very Happy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 30, 2006 5:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: cool Ответить с цитатой

I can't wait to see that Smile . About the musical files, ask other participants in the contest what music they like, I say that some background music should be without words, only a good rythm, somekind like classical music, only adapted to some modern instruments like guitar. I'll think more about it, I know how hard is to be in a project, like this site. I have made a project about my city( in PowerPoint), and is not so big as this site, but it's still big, and there is a lot of work to be done, and I still have to tweak it a little to go on the weaker systems. So I shouldn't bring any complaints to you about the site, it's a real young site, and there haven't been so many participants from the begining of it, and the ideas come harder when there isn't someone to bring some of the ideas, at the begining of something new we have ideas but in time we lack in ideas, so we need someone to help us with them, but still, we have to wait, another thing is an idea, and another is to implement it on the site Very Happy . So, success to implementing the ideas Smile) !
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 30, 2006 5:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Unfortunately, in online of version TypingBubble to carry out a choice of music it will not turn out.
Because musical files very much greater in the sizes.
In offline versions
http://urikor.net/eng/tb.html
such opportunity will be made.
The user himself can establish the music which has liked to it.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 30, 2006 7:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: music files Ответить с цитатой

from my little flash experience I know that you can make buttons that can say "Load the music files". You could make buttons that makes the user decide if he should load music files or not, so this could be a good idea Very Happy /
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 30, 2006 7:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes. An offline the version with use of music will be ready to a weekend.
In online of the version I shall not do it.
I have written the reasons earlier.
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 03, 2006 6:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: yeah Ответить с цитатой

It seems, that I will play rarely these days, I have to learn to school, and I want to go to the chemistry contest, so, some turns I won't type in so much Sad , but I wil type about 5 minutes, no more
Urikor
Site Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 06, 2006 5:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The opportunity of change of a soundtrack is made
http://urikor.net/eng/tb.html
Laston
senior sergeant
senior sergeant

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 06, 2006 6:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: typing bubble Ответить с цитатой

thanks, I'll try it later
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов urikor.net -> Online Touch-Typing Championship Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: